CHOOSE FROM 3 MOUNTING OPTIONS:
1 ) Matted Fine Art Photograph
Matted Fine Art Photographs are perfect for those who already have their own frame in mind. Each Fine Art Photograph is professionally hung in a Midnight Black mat, and are then packaged in a cellophane sleeve to protect the photograph during shipping. Each Fine Art Paper Photograph is created by exposing light sensitive paper, and then running it through a chemical process. These are real photographs, not inkjet prints.
*(Sample photo does not show a matted photograph).
*(Matted photographs are available in 8×12 and 12×18 sizes only).
2 ) Metal Photograph
The brilliance of our Metal Photographs is unparalleled! Using an innovative dye sublimation process, these photographs are printed directly onto high quality aluminum for a clean and lasting finish. Metal Photographs show off vibrant colors in a way no other medium can. Each photograph takes on life-like depth and dimension for an impressive display that stands the test of time. Metal photographs feature strong, metal hanging brackets on the reverse, so they are ready to hang as soon as it arrives!
3 ) 3/4″ Standoff Mounted Photograph
3/4″ Standoff Mounting features the same Fine Paper Photograph as #1 above, which is mounted to a sleek and lightweight foam core. This mounting has an attractive black edge that is 3/4″ thick- setting the photo off the wall. Mounting holes are built-in, so it is ready to hang as soon as it arrives!
*(Choose a mounting location that does not expose the photograph to direct sunlight to ensure the photograph and it’s mounting lasts a long time)
Choose from 4 Sizes & 3 Mountings:
Each limited edition light painted photograph has a unique edition number (e.g. 12/100), and each includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
~ FAQ ~
All photographs are custom made for each customer. Therefore all sales are final, and no returns will be accepted.
DO I NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
You do not need a PayPal account to make a purchase from Nocturnal Designs. PalPal will allow you to enter your credit/debit card number without having to create a PayPal account.
HOW IS MY PHOTOGRAPH PRODUCED?
Each photograph (excluding metal photographs) is created by exposing light sensitive paper, and then running it through a chemical process. These are real photographs, not inkjet prints. All prints 20” x 30” and smaller are printed on a Noritsu small and medium format photo printer. Prints larger than 20” x 30” are printed on a Durst Theta 76 printer. Kodak Professional Supra Endura VC Digital Paper is used, which has an increased color gamut, excellent flesh reproduction, sharpness, and perfect image definition from image edge to image edge.
Metal Photographs: Using an innovative dye sublimation process, these photographs are printed directly onto high quality aluminum for a clean and lasting finish. Metal Photographs show off vibrant colors in a way no other medium can. Each photograph takes on life-like depth and dimension for an impressive display that stands the test of time. Metal photographs feature strong, metal hanging brackets on the reverse, so they are ready to hang as soon as it arrives!
HOW IS MY PHOTOGRAPH PACKAGED/SHIPPED?
• Photographs are hand signed and numbered on the reverse side by the artist- Jordan Kjome, inspected
for quality, wrapped in a cellophane bag for protection, and then appropriately packed for shipping.
• Each photograph is insured to protect against damage during shipping.
• Shipping to an address in the contiguous 48 United States is $10 for a 8″x12″, 12″x18″, or 16″x24″. Shipping for a 24″x36″ is $20.
Please CONTACT me if you would like a photograph shipped outside the United States.
WHERE SHOULD I DISPLAY MY PHOTOGRAPH TO ENSURE IT LASTS A LONG TIME?
There are a few things you can consider doing to extend the life of your print, but as long as you’re displaying it in a normal residential or commercial environment (as opposed to out in direct sunlight all day long) it will last just fine. Still, here are some things that can help:
1) Consider framing the print under a UV-coated glass (excluding Metal Photographs and 3/4″ Standoff Mounted Photographs). The print itself is relatively well protected against UV damage, but every little bit helps.
2) Do try to keep it away from a direct-facing sun if possible. It’s designed to last a long time indoors, but in direct sunlight the signs of age will increase. 3/4″ Standoff Mounting should always be kept away from direct sunlight to ensure that the mounting does not expand and contract unevenly.
3) Be careful when handling the photograph – ‘dents and fingerprints’ can occur when framing, which while small, you’ll always know are there.
Ready to buy one now? Click here to get started!